Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Our dad has been branded!

So one of my dad's running friends brought this over this morning...she said she just saw it in the store. My mom and I couldn't believe it! Team IronDean has officially been branded :) Seriously so cool even if it is coincidence.

The outside of the package

the inside of the package...each piece has iD all over it :) 

We can't figure out what the iD means so we can only assume one thing....it's for our dad!! :) 
That's how amazing our dad is. 

3 comments:

Jessi and Brad said...

That is so funny and awesome! Inwant to find some and buy it now!

Jordan said...

I saw those in the store the other day and I was going to buy them out...but I am too cheap :) LOVE IT!!! Stride must be Team IronDean too!

Jennica said...

That is SO awesome!!! Go iD!